TOOLS 2010 Student Volunteer Program
TOOLS 2010 Federated Conferences invites applications for student volunteers
20 positions are available for computer science students with a good
knowledge of English who would like to help by providing some technical support
for the TOOLS 2010 conference.
Volunteers should be available to assist during 5 out of the 10 sessions of the conference (Monday to Friday, morning and afternoon). The schedule will try to take into account the student volunteers' interests.
Duties will include:
- Providing technical assistance for the workshops and main conferences
- Helping at the registration desk, mail-room, refreshment area and other
- Arranging, re-arranging and de-arranging conference facilities.
- Applicants should send a short CV (two pages max.) via e-mail to
email@example.com, together with a
recommendation letter from a faculty member.
- Selection will be done on a
first-come, first-served basis among those suitable submissions.
- Being a student volunteer is compatible with having submitted a paper to any of the conferences or workshops, but at least one of the paper authors must pay for the full registration.
Successful applicants will be offered:
- Free admission to all workshops and main conference.
- Free lunches and coffee breaks.
- Cheap accommodation in student residences and hotels (around 30 € per
night per person).